Friday, January 9, 2009

First Blog Post

Wow, I never thought I would be one to blog; but over the past year, I have learned a lot of new things about myself. I think I am now ready to step out of my comfort-zone and do things for me.



So, why am I blogging? I want to meet and talk to people that have the same interests as I do. I think it's great to get positive feed back about what you think and believe. Plus the support that everyone seems to give eachother is really great!



I have lots of things I would like to try and they may work or not but unless I show the rest of the world, I will never know. Of course family and friends tell you how great everything is; even when I know differently. Plus, I think this is going to be a great way to keep myself accountable. It's easy to say what I would like to do but sometimes the follow up is not as easy!

1 comment:

valley view farm said...

Yeah! Welcome to blog-world.

added bonus; we can keep an eye on eachother!!