Friday, January 23, 2009

Another week gone by ...

Another week has gone by and I have yet to finish one goal I have set for myself. Now I realize how my house gets to be such a mess and I never have time to finish projects; I'm never home!

On Tuesday a good friend I use to spend a lot of time with invited us out; needless to say we were out a little later than we wanted to be (11pm). Wednesday I needed to take my car in for an oil change as it's acting a little weird; it was a 2 hour wait so we walked to the mall and had dinner; then my car died! Then out to dinner with L last night; tonight my guy is planning on ride the metro bus up to my work and we can go out in the city. Now that I think about it, our weekend is booked too; unfortunately not really for fun stuff but booked regardless. It is time for inventory at the retail store we work at; Saturday is a prep day, and Sunday/Monday are both full inventory hell days!! I'm not really sure when I'm going to be able to clean up my house! I really feel like taking a vacation day from work but then again, I'm going to Colorado in 2 weeks. It never ends!

The one thing I am proud of is one of my daily goals; I am FINALLY putting away my work clothes when I get home! Who would have thought it only takes about an extra 45 seconds verse an hour the next week.

No comments: