Monday, February 2, 2009

Weekly Menu

Since last week was my first week of actually planning a menu, I think it went fairly well. We didn't have spaghetti on Friday as no one was really that hungry; so my guy and L made Mac n' cheese with hot dogs; both things we had on hand. And Saturday we had spaghetti with salad. Here is this weeks menu:

Monday: leftover Chili and corn bread from Superbowl party

Tuesday: Potato bar with leftover chili, cheese and broccoli

Wednesday: Taco Wednesday at the bar $20 bar tab including tip limit

Thursday: I'm out of town in Colorado! But I will have a frozen meal for my guy; Chicken something with stove top

Friday: Still out of town, but my guy will have steak salad and soup

Saturday: He's on his own for this night, probably will go out with friends

Sunday: I'm home so probably steak, veggie, salad


Shopping list: Spending limit $15
potatoes: veggie stand by the house $1 per bag
lettuce: looking for the best deal or Winco about $1.80 per bag
block of cheese: deals?, Winco Tillimock block $6.ish
lunch meat: $2.38 Winco

Looking to stock back up on:
Mac 'n Cheese
Stove Top
Instant Mashed Potatoes
Clam Chowder
Cheese

No comments: