Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Feeling blah

Ever have one of those days where you just feel blah? I think I'm having a blah month. I have no energy or excitement to do anything fun or creative. I would love to just crawl in bed with puppy and a few good books for a week! Maybe it's the lack of vitamin D I'm getting up here in the Great NW or maybe it's just the blah look of the country side. I can't wait for the spring time with the budding of new flowers and colors! I'm hoping my trees all bloom this year! I think my goal for this week is to figure out how to get out of this funk. At Joann's this weekend I picked up some cute rub-ons that I need to put on picture frames; maybe looking at all my old pictures will cheer me up. Plus I need to get working on something great for momma's birthday at the end of the month! What do you get someone who has everything and wants nothing. Time to be creative!

No comments: