Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Weekly Menu * UPDATE *

I know it's already Tuesday, but I'm going to try this menu planning things again this week. Last week didn't work out like I planned as I was gone a few days and didn't get to cook like I wanted to before hand. I have checked my freezer and looked at a few recipes so here we go:

Monday: Was chicken cooked on the Foreman, veggie, steak fries

Tuesday: NY Steak, baked patatoes, veggie *UPDATED

Wednesday: Chicken 'N Dumplings (crockpot creation) *Date changed*

Thursday: Salmon (if available) or Soup *UDPATED*

Friday: Leftovers, Mac 'N Cheese, Hot dogs

Valentines Day: Lunch: Soup and salad
Dinner: Debating on going out or letting my guy cook! It will be a surprise.

Sunday: Lunch: Chili Dogs
Dinner: Spaghetti with sauce

I only posted this yesterday and I ALREADY made to make a change! I went to the store to pick up my salmon steaks but they were out! I was SO disappointment. Since I hadn't taken a thing out of the freezer, I decided to buy fresh steaks; which was close to my budge for salmon ($16). Since I had to change up the salmon with steak I had to change up when we were going to have things. Here is a updated verison of what will be for dinner! Hope it works out this time!

No comments: