Friday, February 13, 2009

I heart Prada

I never have buyers remorse after spending too much money, and this is another example of that. In the last 2 days, I have spend $342 at Nordstrom Rack stores (this is after my employee discount, a savings of $70). I know this is a TON of money that could have been use to ... fix my broken car, pay down on credit cards, a mini-vacation trip well the possibilities are endless. But what I did buy was well worth it; well at least in my mind.

Classic 2 inch black leather Prada

Classic leather Prada flats with a buckle


Now, I'm not completly selfish; I did buy my baby a few TOTALLY necessary Juicy things!




Now, don't you think this pretty little girl will look lovely sleeping in her new comfy bed! Ok, let's not kid ourselves, you know the baby sleeps in bed, under the covers with us! Plus, she is going to be so stylish going out-and-about in her new carrier! I can't wait to try it out. Just hope I can wait ONE more day to give it to her for Valentine's!

Ok, here is a breakdown of what I spent, and why I think it's perfectly OK to buy all that I did!

Prada heels, regular price: $395, Rack price $80 minus employee discount $64
Prada flats, regular price: $340, Rack price $80 minus employee discount $64
Juicy doggie bed: regular price $95, Rack price $39 minus employee discount $32
Juicy carrier: regular price $325, Rack price $117 minus employee discount $93

I also bought a few Northface pull-overs for me and my guy for a total of $65ish. Granted those we probably didn't need, but something that will last a long time and still a good deal!


Now you know why I need rehab for shopping!














































































1 comment:

valley view farm said...

I so need to come shopping with you! I totally see why you bought those GORGEOUS things! I mean, they were practically giving them away! My GOD!

Okay, if they have the flats in a size 10 grab them, I'll pay you back!

Ryan dont kill me, Ryan dont kill me, Ryan dont kill me....

JK!